Brand New Beginners Course
Commencing May 2021
As we begin our journey out of lockdown, and return to some sense of normality, the chance to start a new hobby has never been better.
Perhaps it's something you've always wanted to try? Maybe you're looking to learn a new skill with a partner, whilst having fun and making new friends, all in a covid secure environment? Well, County Dance has the answer - our new beginner's course is the perfect way to spend the evening.
Two left feet?
We specialise in teaching absolute beginners (even those with two left feet!) and during the course we will teach you the basics in the Slow Waltz, Cha Cha Cha, Social Foxtrot and Jive.
- 7 week Ballroom & Latin dance course
- Wednesdays at 8.30pm or Thursdays at 8.30pm
- Commencing 19th/20th May 2021
- All classes are 50 minutes long
- All classes are held at our studios in County Dance, St. Giles Hall, Southampton St. Reading RG1 2QP see map
- Theses classes are COUPLES ONLY
- Please review our covid secure policies here
- Car Parking available (permit required)
£140.00 per couple per course
This is for a 7 week course - fees are to be paid prior to starting date
If we are required to close for any reason prepaid monies will be carried over
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have or to sign up for the course: